General Motors Instrument Cluster Speedometer Repair Service
If your 02-06 Chevy GM GMC vehicle (see list below) is experiencing any of these symptoms: Dead or Dim Driver Information Centers/Odometer Displays, Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel and or other gauges sticking, not resetting to "0" on ignition off, or any other erroneous readings, I have the solution. GM acknowledged the issue a few years ago and provided repairs under an extended warranty but because of (typically) excessive mileage, many cars and trucks did not qualify for the warranty repair solution. The repair requires removing the instrument cluster assembly, disassembling the cluster and replacing devices called stepper motors that drives each gauge. A new redesigned version of the original OEM stepper motor is now available that will provide a permanent fix for all replaced units.
My repair service is being provided as an Expedited Mail In Service. (same day to 24 hour typical turnaround)
Overview and requirements for the Mail In Instrument Cluster Repair Service:
This option requires you or your mechanic to remove your instrument cluster, pack securely and ship via USPS/UPS/FedEx to my location for the repairs to be performed. You pay for shipping to my facility. Please include Service Order Document (PDF viewer required) with shipment. My repair turnaround is typically same day to 24 hours and I cover the UPS return shipping charge back to your shipping from address within the Continental US. Shipments other than Continental US continue reading below for alternate options.
Note: your vehicle can still operate and function without the instrument cluster installed although without the obvious speed or fuel level information.
What is included with this repair:
- Test and inspect cluster for burned out backlight bulbs. (included with repair at no additional charge)
- Clean the face plate lens assembly.
- Replace all stepper motors. Even if only one gauge is bad, it's only a matter of time before others begin fail. Let's get it right the first time.
- Re-test cluster to insure quality and perform calibration of all gauges.
- After the repair I will package and re-ship to your return address via UPS or USPS Priority Mail.
- One year warranty on materials and workmanship. No mileage limitations.
- Your 100% satisfaction
- $200 - $600 savings over dealership repair/replacement costs.
- $125 for the complete instrument cluster rebuild service. (6 or less gauge units)
- $135 for the complete instrument cluster rebuild service. (HD 7 gauge unit cluster)
- $155 for dead or totally failed instrument clusters. (Rebuild service included)
- $65 adder for odometer correction reprogramming with any rebuild service listed above.
- $85 for odometer correction reprogramming without any rebuild service listed above.
- $60 adder for new full size truck lens assembly. (OEM)
- Return shipping included for all repaired instrument clusters. (Continental US Only)
- Other than Continental US orders please contact me for additional shipping options.
- Return shipping charge may apply for non-repairable clusters. Please no water or flood damaged units.
- Quantity discounts available for outsourcing repair facility shipping multiple units. Contact me for details.
Terms and Payments Excepted:
- Money Orders, Personal or Business Checks and Over the Phone Credit Card Transactions.
- Please include payment with instrument cluster shipment or use the "Add to Cart" service below for online PayPal and credit card transactions.
- If using PayPal or their Credit Card services, please include a copy of the transaction receipt. You do not need a PayPal account for online Credit Card transactions.
Contact and Shipping Information: Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
|Ship To:||Kincer's Service|
|655 Richmond St.|
|Mt. Vernon, KY. 40456|
A former Automotive Technology Instructor with a held Master ASE certification. 30 years combined experience in the automotive and electronics industry.
Covered Vehicles List: (Note - some years may vary on application)
|Chevrolet Instrument Clusters
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Avalanche
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Cavalier
2003, 2004, 2005 Impala
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Kodiak
2003, 2004, 2005 Malibu
2003, 2004, 2005 Monte Carlo
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Silverado
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 SSR
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Suburban
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Tahoe
2003, 2004 Tracker
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Trailblazer
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Venture
|Buick Instrument Clusters
2003, 2004, 2005, LeSabre
2004, 2005, 2006 Rainier
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Rendezvous
GMC Instrument Clusters
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Denali
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Envoy
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Sierra
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Topkick
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Yukon
Isuzu Instrument Clusters
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Ascender
Hummer Instrument Clusters
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 H2
|Cadillac Instrument Clusters
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Escalade
Oldsmobile Instrument Clusters
2002, 2003, 2004 Alero
2002, 2003, 2004 Bravada
2002, 2003, 2004 Silhouette
Pontiac Instrument Clusters
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Aztek
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Bonneville
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Grand Am
2003, 2004, 2005 Grand Prix
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Montana
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Sunfire
Copyright 2009-2017 Kincer's Service. All rights reserved